Friday, November 24, 2006

Matty Walking

Timmy is going to be a year old very soon. He's almost exactly the same age as Matty was when we first moved to London and it's interesting to see the similarities and the differences between the two of them. There are still some developmental milestones that I'm waiting for. e.g. Timmy still has no teeth!!

The other major thing which Matty started to do when he was about a year old was to start walking. I was looking thru some of the old video clips I'd taken of Matty and found an amusing one which I just had to put up on the blog. I watched it quite a few times and it was just hilarious.. enjoy!


As you can see, kids are quite resilient to the knocks and bumps of life.. =)

2 Comments:

At 27 November, 2006 18:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this IS hilarious! we couldn't stop laughing! (bim & i) :)

 
At 28 November, 2006 16:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. it is quite funny. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home