Friday, December 17, 2004

The Christmas Party


Rudolph wannabe


At the party

Matty had a Christmas party at his nursery on Tuesday. It was supposed to be a fancy dress thingy so he went as Rudolph [See Y, who said those reindeer antlers were just for a cheap thrill? They were handy!!]. I took a few pics when I went to pick him up and it looked like they had fun. And the kids looked real cute too, all dressed up [albeit quite conventionally - girls were mostly fairies & boys were spiderman/cowboys]

Vaguely recall some similar pictures of when I was a kid in kindergarten many many years ago. Unfortunately, I can't for the life of me remember the event itself cos I was still quite young. I hope Matty has a better memory than me, otherwise he probably won't remember much (if any) of these 3 years here in London. But at least he'll have tons of photos to remind him of what he did here..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home