Thursday, November 11, 2004

The World Traveller


The Colosseum


Roman Forum

One advantage of living in London for a few years is getting to travel around the region a bit while we're here. Matty is going to be a very well travelled boy by the time we go home, though I doubt he'll remember much (if any) of it. We went to Rome for a few days in Oct, and he really enjoyed the plane ride and being in a new place. I don't think he was much impressed by the sights, but more the interesting things at his level (dogs, pigeons, kids, etc). That's what you'd call a different perspective in life I guess...

1 Comments:

At 12 November, 2004 10:06, Blogger The Goh Family said...

He has his own personal brand of cheekiness I think.. Yup, we'll be back in Jan/Feb and are looking forward to seeing everyone then. As for blog, will try to post about once a week if I can

 

Post a Comment

<< Home