Friday, November 05, 2004

Getting Started

I never thought I'd start a blog, but never say never, right... I suppose being a few thousand miles away from most of our family & friends, it's good to have a forum to update people on what's happening in our lives (and what Matty is up to). So voila, here we go.

It's autumn now, and most of the leaves on the trees are going fast. It seems like just a while ago when we first arrived in London and the trees were totally bare. And then there were new buds and leaves, and before we knew it, summer. Those were lovely warm times (though Mr Goh would use quite vastly different adjectives), and now that it's getting chilly and dark at 5pm, I'm reminded of dismal winter days. Still, we can look forward to going home in Jan, so that helps..

We've had a constant stream of visitors since August when my parents came, and Luke's dad is visiting with us now. I think Matty is getting so used to having other people around that he'll have to readjust next month. He still asks after "kong kong", "por por" (grandparents), "Uncle Wai Yew" and "Godma", our most recent visitors. He's definitely going to have a great time when we go home and see everyone again!

Anyway, I will keep this short for now, and hope to put up some recent pictures once I get the hang of this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home