Monday, February 27, 2006

We match..


Look, I match my daddy!


And I match my favourite cushion..

Just a couple of pictures (not so recent, they were taken about a month ago). Things are generally okay here, but the kids are still slightly under the weather with mild colds. Do pray that they'll recover soon and stay healthy! Winter is not a fun time... Thankfully, spring is just around the corner. We also have a trip to Lisbon in 10 days time to look forward to! Hurrah. Hopefully it'll be warmer and we'll all get a good rest then.

2 Comments:

At 02 March, 2006 03:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok will pray. sick children are not a good thing... :)

hey timmy looks like you! he has ur smile in the photo!

 
At 02 March, 2006 15:56, Blogger The Goh Family said...

Hope you're referring to just the smile (and not the surrounding cheeks) looking like me! =) Glad to hear that Daniel is better now..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home