Sunday, January 08, 2006

The not so flattering shots


I wonder what they're plotting to do now..


Egads, get away from me mummy, you're giving me a headache!

It's always interesting to think of what might be going thru a baby's head.. All those funny looks they give you -- are there any deeper reasons apart from the "I need to burp" or "I'm hungry" instincts? If only they could talk..

Anyhow, since we all know that newborns look more like prunes than anything else, I decided to put up a few posts of Timmy which don't show him looking alert or smiley (since those are more the exceptions than the rule in reality!). He's still growing steadily chubbier, which is always reassuring..

1 Comments:

At 12 January, 2006 01:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah yes... a rather pruney baby indeed! :) but wat a good idea, we always see the happy smiley babies on blogs, but never the grumpy pruney looks that they often give! methinks i shall put up some grumpy pics of Daniel on the web... maybe we'll start a trend! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home