Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Twins?



I did a post once on how much Matty looks like Luke did as a kid, and after the recent arrival of Timmy, I've resigned myself to living in a house filled with look-alikes [When Matty was born the first thing I said when I saw him was "Oh no, he looks just like Luke!", and when Timmy was born, it was "Oh no, he looks just like Matty!"]

I put together some pictures of Timmy & Matty when he was younger just to take a look at the similarity. Can you guess who's who?

If not for the fact that we're in London now with such different surroundings, I'm sure I'd be going around with a much stronger sense of deja-vu.. It'll be interesting to see whether they still look like twins when they grow older.

[and in case you're wondering, it's M, T, M T clockwise from the top left corner]

1 Comments:

At 22 December, 2005 00:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness they do look v similar!!
how odd... yet normal i suppose! well, if daniel is anything to go by, the kid will change his look abt every other day until he settles into a "look"... so he might still end up looking different! i personally think matty is lookin more and more like you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home