Tuesday, April 26, 2005

More shots from Kent


Me & my daddy


Kid-less!

Thought I'd put up a couple more pictures from our Easter weekend in Kent. Yes, this was soon after we bought our new digital camera so I got lots of pooh-poohing from my sceptical hubby who thought I was taking too many wu-liau shots. I personally think they turned out quite well =)

Things have been getting slightly busier. We're having visitors this week, my brother Lii & sis-in-law Chris, and all of us (especially Matty!) are looking forward to it. We'll be making a short trip this weekend, but the disadvantage of having M grow up is now we have to pay almost full fare for his ticket! To make up for it, we're taking a flight with 1 stop-over so he'll have twice the fun with the plane taking off & landing =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home