Sunday, April 17, 2005

Me & my car


Look at me, I'm driving..

One of Matty's favourite past times recently is driving his car around the house. It's quite amusing to watch him because he has this little routine - first he'll put on his cap, then he'll get on the car & drive around, turning the wheel left & right totally haphazardly. After a spin around the hall, he'll then park the car back in its rightful spot, take off his cap and put it on the steering wheel, then come crying triumphantly "Matty parked the car!"

He's also been doing more imaginary playing e.g. announcing he's going to the supermarket, then hiding behind the corner for a little while before running out proclaiming "Welcome home! Matty is back already!". It's quite fun to send him on little "errands" like buying eggs, bread & whatever else comes to mind. You wouldn't believe how long this can keep him occupied for...

Just the other day, he announced that he was going to Robinsons, so I asked "Where?". He said "In Singapore". Dunno whether he has some vague memory of that or if it's totally coincidental =) So I asked him to buy me a present, and when he came back 5 seconds later, I was told that my present was carrots!! Hmm.. He clearly needs to be educated on what good pressies are...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home